How does GHLMarketplace make money?

GHL Marketplace charges a fee for each sale. Under our current standard pricing option the author receives 80% of total sale and GHLMarketplace receives the remaining 20% for use in website maintenance and improvements, and marketing, which benefits our entire community.

How do I set the price for my files?

Setting the price for your snapshots is an important piece of making your snapshots available to a larger market and lead to more sales. The buyer’s motivation is to save time and money by purchasing your snapshot rather than building it out themselves.

Keep in mind they will also likely have some editing on your snapshot to make it work in their specific situation, so it has to be priced below what it would cost them to do it themselves. You can also review what other related snapshots are selling for to ensure you are priced right.

How are payments made?

Payments are made through the PayPal account that you provided when setting up your seller profile.

What do I need to do to get paid?

All you need to do is make a sale and ensure your information is up to date in your profile.

How much do I get paid?

GHL Marketplace charges a fee for each sale for website maintenance and improvements. Under our current standard pricing option the author receives 80% of total sale.

Why does PlanMarketplace take a percentage of the sale?

GHL Marketplace invests substantial financial amounts on the website as well as marketing to increase the size of your potential customer base and therefore needs to charge a fee to keep improving and driving traffic to the site.

How quickly will I get paid?

Payments are made approx. within 48 hours.


How do I publish snapshots?

Once you are registered as a member, click on your seller dashboard, click on “Add Snapshot” and follow the steps provided.

I have a snapshot that I received from someone else but have edited it, can I publish it?

GHL Marketplace verifies each snapshot to ensure quality and originality. Snapshots that are not from the original author will not be posted or will be removed and an account could be canceled for infractions.

What is your review process?

We regularly review snapshots and our internal data to ensure snapshots are safe, high quality and align with our standards. Authors or snapshots that do not meet our standards could have their snapshots removed or their accounts canceled.

Do I need to do anything to the snapshot before publishing?

Yes, we recommend the snapshots are as clear and clean as possible. The least amount of editing for the end user, the better.

We encourage the use of custom values to dynamically pull the information into your campaigns, triggers and funnels.

We also encourage deleting any unrelated items from the snapshot. This will ensure the final user will have a positive experience and likely lead to more positive reviews and more sales.


How do you choose your featured sellers or snapshots?

We choose our featured sellers and snapshots by regularly scanning and selecting those who have the highest ratings, are the most popular, or by the number of users who have “favorited” their snapshot profile or snapshots.

How can I attract more potential buyers to my snapshots?

The best ways to attract more buyers to your snapshots is by:

  1. Produce snapshots that are valuable, as this will earn you more positive reviews, more favorites on your snapshots and profile, and word-of-mouth promotion.
  2. Provide a detailed description on each of your snapshots, making sure to include common keywords that a GHLMarketplace visitor will use in their search. The description should sell the buyer on how, where and why your snapshot works.
  3. Offer clean, easy-to-navigate snapshots with a setup and video guide.

How can I get buyers to write a review of my designs?

Start by making sure that the snapshots you offer are high quality. Make sure your descriptions are informative, while avoiding overselling (unrealistic expectations might result in disappointment from potential buyers).

Interact with users who leave comments or reviews. Respond positively to critiques and poor reviews. If you see a supportive comment from someone who has purchased one of your designs encourage them to leave a review if they haven’t already done so.

All users who purchase your snapshot are given a review link in their purchase receipt and email purchase receipt.


Sorry about that! Fill out a quick contact form with the specific question you want answered and we’ll respond as quickly as possible!


Fill out the info at the form provided in order to become a seller at ghlmarketplace.com. We’d love to have you join our community!